Please visit the NA World Services web page at: http://www.na.org
First Concept for NA Service
To fulfill our fellowship’s primary purpose, the NA groups have joined together to create a structure which develops, coordinates, and maintains services on behalf of NA as a whole.
NA World Services (NAWS) are those services which deal with the needs of NA as a whole, and which NA offers to its members, its groups, and to society. The basic purposes of our world services are communication, coordination, information, and guidance. We provide these services so that our groups and members can more successfully carry the message of recovery, and so that our program of recovery can be made more available to addicts everywhere.
A Vision for NA Service
All of the efforts of Narcotics Anonymous are inspired by the primary purpose of the groups we serve. Upon this common ground we stand committed.
Our vision is that one day:
- Every addict in the world has the chance to experience our message in his or her own language and culture and find the opportunity for a new way of life;
- Every member, inspired by the gift of recovery, experiences spiritual growth and fulfillment through service;
- NA service bodies worldwide work together in a spirit of unity and cooperation to support the groups in carrying our message of recovery;
- Narcotics Anonymous has universal recognition and respect as a viable program of recovery.
Honesty, trust, and goodwill are the foundation of our service efforts, all of which rely upon the guidance of a loving Higher Power.
Current N.A. Periodicals
- NAWS News
- Reaching Out
- The NA Way Magazine
Issue Discussion Topics
- Atmosphere of Recovery in Service
- How to Use Guiding Principles
- Apply our Principles to Technology and Social Media
- Daily Meditation Book Project
- Mental Health/Mental Illness