Welcome to the Northern New England Region of Narcotics Anonymous NA is a nonprofit fellowship or society of men and women for whom drugs had become a major problem. We meet regularly to help each other stay clean. If you are new to our program please come to a meeting and see us.
Our Region is comprised of five service Areas in Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, and several border communities of Massachusetts. We meet every two months in one of our member Areas. The primary function of the Northern New England Region of Narcotics Anonymous is to unify the Areas within our Region. We do this by carrying the N.A. message of recovery from the disease of addiction through our subcommittees and by contributing to the growth of N.A. by initiating and supporting the work of the World Service Committee. We contribute to our WSC with funds, ideas and confidence. We are a meeting place for Areas and provide a forum for their needs. We are a resource and a pooling place so a loving higher power may prevail to meet those needs. We also act as a center of communication with other Regions. We encourage all N.A. members throughout the NNER to attend and participate in the total RSC experience.
AREA SERVICE COMMITTEE MEETINGS
- The Seacoast Area of NA in NH meets the second Sunday of each month at the Wentworth-Douglas Hospital, Auditorium C, 789 Central Ave., Dover, NH, at 6:00PM.
- The Granite State Area of NA meets the second Sunday of each month at 9:30am at the VA Hospital on Smyth Road in Manchester on the first floor.
- The Champlain Valley Area of NA meets the last Sunday of every month at 1:45pm unless otherwise noted. Click here for the Area Meeting Schedule and Location.
- The Maine Area of NA meets the last Saturday of every month at 12:00pm located at the Mid Coast Hospital Conference Room in Brunswick, ME. Click Here for the address.Note: that these meeting dates/times may change due to holidays & weather. Announcements related to this will be posted on this main Welcome page.
- The Eastern Maine Area of NA meets….