The name “Narcotics Anonymous” does not refer to any particular drug or group of drugs. Our program focuses on addiction, the obsessive compulsive behavior, and recovery from it, not on any specific drug. The only requirement for membership is the desire to stop using. You are a member when you say you are.
Our message is that an addict, any addict, can stop using drugs, lose the desire to use, and find a new way to live. That no addict need ever die from active addiction.
This website is offered as one of the gateways to the “experience, strength and hope” available to any addict seeking recovery. It contains information for addicts and professionals about Narcotics Anonymous in the Granite State Area of New Hampshire. Placing information online is one of the responsibilities of the Public Information Subcommittee of the Granite State Area Service Committee. We hope you find our website useful and helpful.
We believe you will find the information contained on this site helpful to your recovery, or, if you are a professional, useful in helping addicts gain the freedom from active addiction that they so desire. Our Events page will help you find ways to enjoy your recovery in healthy company, our meeting lists are updated as often as we get new information so that you will never have to be alone, and, if you are interested in bringing hope to other addicts, our service sub-committees are a great, rewarding, and fun way to give back to the fellowship of NA.
AREA SERVICE COMMITTEE MEETINGS
- The Seacoast Area of NA in NH meets the second Sunday of each month at the Wentworth-Douglas Hospital, Auditorium C, 789 Central Ave., Dover, NH, at 6:00PM.
- The Granite State Area of NA meets the second Sunday of each month at 9:30am at the VA Hospital on Smyth Road in Manchester on the first floor.
- The Champlain Valley Area of NA meets the last Sunday of every month at 1:45pm unless otherwise noted. Click here for the Area Meeting Schedule and Location.
- The Maine Area of NA meets the last Saturday of every month at 12:00pm located at the Mid Coast Hospital Conference Room in Brunswick, ME. Click Here for the address.Note: that these meeting dates/times may change due to holidays & weather. Announcements related to this will be posted on this main Welcome page.
- The Eastern Maine Area of NA meets….